Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Craft Fair Jitters

Okay, calm down, breathe....how come I can't follow my own advice?  I'm full of doubt and anxiety....I know it's only temporary until the actual show day.  I'm finding it challenging to prepare myself for a craft show I'll be doing....yipes...this Saturday.  Okay, okay...I sent in my application, got accepted...made new product, set my list of things to do....pack a little here, pack a little there....oh boy...I'm procrastinating...I'm sweating it out and working to make the best of the process....and it's a welcoming challenge that I hope to navigate like a pro-Craft-vendor some day.  Until then....I will share my views and experience of my first non-paganesque craft vending show soon.  Have a blessed weekend all.

Cheers,
A.H.

No comments: